Free access to FCMQ trails throughout Québec!
An initiative of the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) and its member clubs, the fourth edition of the Open House event will provide free access, the weekend of February 8th and 9th, to the world's foremost snowmobile trail network. A golden opportunity to become familiar with a recreational activity that is attracting an ever-increasing number of enthusiasts.Interactive trail map Trail conditions Obtain a free trail permit
The 2015 Honour Ride
Feel like having a great time, we are awaiting you!
The Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) and its 201 member clubs are pleased to invite you to the fourth edition of the Open House event which will be held on February 7th and 8th, 2015. The host region this year is the Eastern Townships.
09:30 am Stop at the Brasserie du Lac Brompton
10:00 am Departure for J. Armand Bombardier Museum
11:15 am Arrival at Bombardier Museum
11:30 am Welcome address/guest of honour speeches
11:45 am Lunch (for reservation and payment write to click here)
01:00 pm VIP Museum visit
01:30 pm Departure from Museum and return to Chalet du Grand Lac Brompton
06:00 pm Supper at Manoir des Sables
To enjoy our trails in complete safety, here are some helpful reminders:
- The owner of the snowmobile must hold a public liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $500,000 and have proof of said insurance in his possession;
- All snowmobiles must be registered and licensed;
- The minimum age to operate a snowmobile is 16. In addition, drivers aged 16 and 17 must have a valid snowmobile operator’s permit;
- It is forbidden to carry more passengers on a snowmobile than the capacity specified by the manufacturer;
- You should always keep right and stay on the trails.